Our Augmented Reality engine makes it possible to enhance the real world with digital illustrations, creating a unique and unforgettable experience for your visitors.
When we look at the real world through the camera lens of a smart phone or tablet, it generates an altered view by adding computer generated effects like images, audio and other sense enhancements. This is Augmented Reality. Visitors are able to experience your touristic site in an entirely new light by simply pointing their iPhone or Android devices towards the intended view. MyOrpheo’s Augmented Reality Engine offers both 2D and 3D experiences for your museum, city tour, exhibitions and cultural sites. With this feature, you can engage your visitors in a creative way while offering a cultural experience they won’t soon forget.
- Museum exhibits come to life on the device screen.
- Tourists can get a peek at a monument’s former glory.
- Art enthusiasts can enjoy their favorite pieces in great detail.
- Outdoor landmarks, such as mountain peaks and bridges, can be decribed by height, name, and other extraordinary details.
- Within a city tour application, users can locate the nearest tourist spot or restaurant.